Established in August 2007, Capital Advice is an independent corporate advisory firm, focused on providing financial and strategic advice to our clients on:
- mergers & acquisitions
- divestments and corporate restructurings
- balance sheet and capital optimisation
- capital raisings and sell-downs
- corporate finance
- growth strategies
A key focus is the provision of advisory services to “middle market” private companies, “mid cap” listed companies (outside of ASX 100) and “emerging” listed companies (outside of ASX 200).
Importantly, our advice is independent and objective – Capital Advice is not involved in activities that may compromise the quality of our advice such as managing investment funds or private equity funds, or undertaking securities underwriting or trading. Capital Advice’s objectives are to:
- provide differentiated, unbiased and unconflicted advice to our clients
- maintain close, long term relationships with our clients
- provide a culture that nurtures creativity and team excellence.
Capital Advice’s business is built on developing close, long-term relationships with our clients through dedicated senior level attention to ensure the highest quality of service. As such, Capital Advice focuses on a limited number of clients that benefit from our:
- discreet, personalised service
- sound, honest advice
- rigorous, insightful analysis
- quality transaction execution skills (at global investment banking quality)
- deep local market knowledge and experience
- personal and ethical integrity.
Given our extensive experience in Australia and offshore, Capital Advice can also provide clients with access to a broad and deep network of investors, shareholders, lawyers, accountants, and potential Directors.